01438 741177         thewinesociety.com

Congratulations: New Member(s) of the Month

welcome

JULY NEW MEMBERS OF THE MONTH!

It’s that time again! drumroll…

The latest recipients of the New User of the Month badge have been chosen by the Community bot for their great contributions, and they are…

@PhilDabrowski, who joins us all the way from Singapore, and got stuck in straight away by starting an interesting topic on overseas delivery options.

and

@erdunn, who’s already become a popular contributor to our weekly drinking threads, and adds very lovely photographs (I particularly like yesterday’s one!)

Welcome both, and congratulations on your badge - well deserved! Looking forward to chatting more with you soon. :smiley:

AUGUST NEW MEMBERS OF THE MONTH!

How has another month flown by? We’ve had a huge influx of new members in August, so competition has been fierce, but our clever bot has chosen the two lucky recipients of the New User of the Month badge. They are…

@Mike a brand new member from Jersey who asked for recommendations for his first order! This is EXACTLY the kind of thing we built The Community for so we’re chuffed to see so many fellow members giving suggestions. :smiley:

and

@Alexander_Lomas, who posted a popular entry into our 200-word writing competition which got a lot of ‘likes’ (it was another favourite with the judges, too!)

Welcome to ALL our new members this month - don’t be shy, introduce yourselves and say hi! :wave:

Thankyou to everyone at the Wine Society and community! Really nice to be involved and this is a lovely surprise!:grinning:

SEPTEMBER NEW MEMBERS OF THE MONTH!

It’s time to announce who’s received our monthly ‘New User of the Month’ badge by our super smart Community bot. :robot:

September’s winners of the badge are:

@GuyParry, who has been fighting the corner for half bottles and giving Italian travel tips! :clap:

and

@KLJB, who got stuck straight in helping you all find some LIDL wine bargains! :smiley:

A big hello to ALL our new members this month - why not join us for the next #twstaste virtual wine tasting on 18th October?

Yo Alex, fancy meeting you here! :slight_smile:

Haha, likewise my friend! It seems we frequent the same bars, I hope you are still drinking well. :grinning:

OCTOBER NEW MEMBERS OF THE MONTH

Our clever Community bot :robot: has picked out two more new joiners to win our prized ‘New User of the Month’ badge.

So a big congrats to October’s winners, who are:

@JD1892, who got stuck straight in and joined us for the Fine Wine Trade Secrets virtual tasting, gave some great skiing advice, among various other lovely chats. Great to see you posting so regularly!

and

@AWomanwithaCellar, (fab username!!), who we’ve enjoyed getting to know in the Introductions thread and who - funnily enough - even joked about getting a badge! :laughing: Well now you’ve got one, and very well deserved it is too! Looking forward to you joining us at the November virtual tasting!

A warm welcome to ALL of our new members this month - if you haven’t already, why not ask a question or Introduce yourself? :smiley:

Thanks @laura, it has been really enjoyable and looking forward to the next virtual tasting.

Thank you Laura, I’m looking forward to it too. Our wines have arrived but I have managed to hold off opening them, so far!