01438 741177         thewinesociety.com

The Society's Community

Our next press tasting - would you like to be there?

discovery

I would

LOVE

to attend - please put my name in the hat!

I too would love to be included in this event! I am definitely free!

Please include me in the draw.

That sounds amazing - please pop my name in the titfer, and may Bacchus smile on my endeavours :slight_smile:

Have there been any news on the lucky two, which I may have missed?? :anguished:

Our randomiser has been in motion today (as I wasn’t in the office yesterday!), and I can announce that the two Community members who will be joining us at our Press Tasting this time around are:

@Leah and @Nowt_in_my_glass

I’ll send you details re location & timing as soon as you confirm that you’re still able to come into London during the day on Thursday 22nd March.

There will be another chance in June for others to throw their virtual hats into the ring.

WOOHOO!!! Thanks so much! looking forward to it :+1:

ARRRRRRRRGH!!!

Sadly, one of my big bosses will be over from Holland on that day now and is un-get-out-able of!

I shall be missing the company of young @leah and 70ish fab wines and hordes of press!

:frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

Please ceremoniously burn my entry and draw another name from the randominatrix of booze!

Edit: Can I be put forward on the next tasting please???!!!

@Nowt_in_my_glass , oh noooo, it would have been great to meet you!! How dare work get in your way :persevere:

@Nowt_in_my_glass invite the big boss along :rofl:

That was a suggestion from my colleagues!

Sadly i already agreed to it otherwise i would have had a ‘medical appointment’ or some such thing.

Unfortunately without work, there is no wine!

I’m crossing every possible finger! :crossed_fingers::grinning:

Here we go again … joining Leah at our press tasting will be …

@woodap !!

Please confirm you can make it, Adrian - thanks.

Wow! Yes - I can make it :grinning: Thanks very much.
Gutted you have to work @Nowt_in_my_glass :wink:
Look forward to meeting you there @Leah.
I can’t guarantee my report following the event will be as comprehensive as @szaki1974 provided last time, but I’ll try cobble a few thoughts together afterwards…

Well done @woodap and @Leah I look forward to reading about your adventure! :slight_smile:

…And of course the inaugural ceremony of TWS Community secret shaking of the hands!

So D-day has arrived :grin::grin::grin:…!! I’m already enroute and will endeavour to keep you all updated as to how today goes with regular “journey” updates and more importantly “wine” updates :wink:! I doubt @woodap is even out of his bed yet :rofl:!

Haha. I wish!
I’m in work briefly :weary: before heading down for the tasting.

Just think of the wines :smiley:

@woodap great dedication :wink:! Stage 2 here :+1: