01438 741177         thewinesociety.com

Vineyard "Wedding venues"

Congratulations @Leah! Hope you had a wonderful day.

Congratulations Leah! Excellent use of unexpected opportunity!

Everything is closed here, so back to the condo & into the hot tub :rofl:

Congratulations ! to many happy years together !

Ahhh! Best place to celebrate! :wink::clinking_glasses:

Amazing and wonderfully different wedding photo - Congratulations @Leah and husband. Some good news at last!! :slightly_smiling_face::tada::champagne:`

`

Very many congratulations :tada: So lovely to have some happy news! And it’ll certainly be something to remember and talk about to your grandchildren.

First post here, but have enjoyed your informative posts Leah .
Many congratulations to you and your family

All best

Congratulations!

Well done! What a great idea, to do it in the snow.

Congratulations, what a lovely place to have a wedding.

Woohoo! Congratulations! :clinking_glasses::clap:

WAH! I’ve just seen this - HUGE congratulations, @Leah! I’m so pleased that in such dark times something so wonderful has happened. :heart::sparkling_heart: And thank you for sharing that joy here too. You all look so happy! :heart_eyes:

A ray of sunshine in an otherwise pretty bleak week! Congratulations…you kept that secret well when we met last week!! Which seems like about a year ago…

Congratulations @Leah! That’s fantastic news, and what a brilliant photo. Wishing you every happiness x

Congratulations and what a beautiful picture. But you haven’t told us which wines.

[quote=“SPmember, post:57, topic:1248, full:true”]
Congratulations and what a beautiful picture. But you haven’t told us which wines
[/quote]
Mr Leah came back from the supermarket with these yesterday … I’m not sure how long he thinks we’ll be here :rofl:! We had a Napa Mumm and still have an Anderson Valley Roederer to get through too :see_no_evil::rofl:

Many congratulations @Leah!!

Great reviews on the website! It’s on my wishlist…