01438 741177         thewinesociety.com

Weinert Carrascal Assemblaje Especial

en-primeur
tws-offers

I think in this case I will get his bit delivered and pass it on to him. You could ask member services to transfer a part case to another member’s reserves, you would have to pay duty and VAT first (have done this before successfully).

Nothing in my wines yet :weary:!

You have to look at your phone in landscape… not joking

I can’t see the wine in my wines yet. I assume I didn’t get assigned any. I’ve not gone for EP in a while so I assume this is punishment :smile:

I was about to say “nothing showing for me yet” and then I followed your tip and there is is!

This is showing in my wines even though I didn’t order any! :joy:

AHA… mine have landed too :+1::+1:

Ah something seems to have popped up in my EP Offers section now! Looking promising

Woot! me too! My wines and in EP.

Who’d have thought turning a phone from portrait to landscape could bring so much joy?

:partying_face:

Woo, looks like i got my magnums.assume all four, it doesn’t say, but i spy in my wines.

Also added to cellartracker for those that use it.

So date of arrival is Summer 19 - should be soon then?!

An update from TWS via live chat today for anybody interested

It has been delayed coming in to us , so we now anticipate September or thereabouts

These seem to have secretly landed in my reserves.

Splendid, thanks for the heads up, just checked and mine too. Still waiting on the 2009 en primer offer to come up though…

Brilliant! Just checked and mine have also arrived.

Being a newbie to EP

Will I now get the option to take delivery or place in reserves?

If you do nothing it will go to reserves. In fact it is probably already in your reserves. You will not be charged if you take delivery before your reserves year ends.

Not showing in mine just yet :neutral_face:, but I know they can be staggered !

Great , thanks !

It’s showing in reserves :bowing_man:‍♂