I’m very excited to announce our first ever writing competition here on The Community!
Share your wow-factor wine moment for a chance to win a Community fine-wine favourite!
The concept is simple: we’ve all had at least one unforgettable wine moment. The kind of wine experience which becomes about more than what’s in your glass – the stars align and suddenly the deliciousness of the wine perfectly matches the company, the setting, the food, the atmosphere… and just like that, the wine earns a special place in your memories.
We want you to share your own wow-factor wine moment in 200 words or less - and the winner will win a bottle of the most-shared fine wine here on The Community:
Here’s all you need to know to enter:
- To enter, reply to this topic telling us about a wow-factor wine moment you’ve had in 200 words or less.
- It doesn’t have to be your first one, it can be any amazing wine moment that stands out in your memories
- Entries won’t be judged on literary prowess - they’ll be judged on storytelling and genuine passion/joy, so don’t worry if you don’t fancy yourself a writer!
- CLOSING DATE: Friday 7th September at midnight
- Prize: One bottle of Thymiopoulos Rapsani Terra Petra 2015, which can be sent to any UK address
- Winner will be announced: the following week, by Community Direct Message.
- Terms and conditions: here.
Can’t wait to read your entries!